Monday

FORMULA ONE IN BRAZIL

VETTEL, 1ST - WEBBER, 2ND - ALONSO, 3RD
 


So that's it, the season is done. Vettel breaks a couple of records like winning 9 races in a row in a single season and winning 13 races overall in a single season. I am hoping that next year will be different. I hate it when one driver dominates everything. It is possible that everything could change with the new rules in engines, etc. Just so you know, since I like Webber, I would feel the same way if he was winning every race. Webber did come in second and he had to work for it. In what has been his standard this year, he didn't get off the starting line very well. Alonso did come in third, he had been suffering from some minor injuries the last couple of races.
WEBBER SWAN SONG
 
Mark Webber has been my favorite driver for many years now and I am going to miss him in Formula One. After 12 years he has decided to hang up his Formula One helmet and move to another series. In his 12 years he has driven 217 races with 9 wins and 42 podium finishes. He drove for four separate teams, Minardi, Jaguar, Williams and Red Bull. I wish him well in his new venture.
 
top photo credit: © 2013 foxsportsasia.com
bottom photo credit: © 2013 skysports.com