Sunday

FORMULA ONE IN MALAYSIA

NICO ROSBERG, 2ND - LEWIS HAMILTON, 1ST, SEBASTIAN VETTEL, 3RD

In a hot muggy race Lewis Hamilton took off from his pole position never to look back. Are we back to the boredom of the races in the past. When one driver takes off to dominate the field.leaving the only action far behind him. Saying that is not to take away from the fine, flawless drive by Hamilton. 

Nico Rosberg did a fine job of hanging on to second place and Vettel came in third. 

Everyone says that you have to have a favorite driver and the last couple of years I was in Mark Webber's corner, This year I have so many that I like for different reasons that the list is to long to publish. Maybe some day I will tell why I liked Mark Webber and why I like so many this year.

My place in the globe had me watching in Russian this week. A hard language to listen to.

photo credit: © 2014 Vincent Thian via bleacherreport.com