Monday

FORMULA ONE IN BRAZIL

Always a good race in Brazil. Sebastian Vettel scooted into first place and liked it so much he stayed there. Valtteri Bottas came in second and the 'iceman' (Raikkonen) remained cool under pressure from Hamilton to take third. Hamilton showed why he is the champion by starting in last place and ending up in fourth. The man can drive. Max Verstappen broke the existing lap record of 13 years, held by Juan Pablo Montoya.....yes, he did drive in Formula One.

Nico Hulkenberg finished in 10th spot. The Haas Team finished with Grosjean in 15th and Magnussen 'out' by the end. Felipe Massa had another emotional send off from his countrymen. After his retirement last year he returned to fill the void left by Bottas going to Mercedes. He had a decent year and was willing to stay for another, but the team had several people lining up for the seat. As you know, he was one of my favorites and I will miss him. I have been following Formula One for more years than I care to say....I have seen many 'favorites' move on in the past and suspect that I will have another one next year.

photo credit: © 2017 foxnews.co.au