Monday

FORMULA ONE IN BRAZIL

My poor computer has been taking a beating this last couple of weeks. It is the first time I have ever been down so long. In any event I hope that it is back on track now. Speaking of being on track Lewis Hamilton won the race in Brazil, just barely. If Max Verstappen hadn't had an accident he would have one, but had to settle for second. Oh, well, that is racing. I think he made a big mistake by pushing the other driver involved after the race. I don't like to see that because it is just a race and these things happen. Kimi Raikkonen came in third for his 12th podium this season. The reason Lewis has two trophies in his hands is because Mercedes also won the Constructor's Championship. Was there ever any doubt.

Nico Hulkenberg ended up not finishing. The Haas Team happily ended up in 8th and 9th and Force India picked up 10th for the points and 14th.

One more race left in the season and I am looking forward to next year already. Major changes in teams and drivers....it is going to be interesting.

photo credit: © 2018 MSN.com