Sunday

FORMULA ONE IN GERMANY


This race showed why Alonso is Alonso. In today's crazy race, which left many cars hydroplaning off the track, Alanzo came in first with Massa following 8 seconds later. Third went to Mark Webber. Mark was one of two drivers that flipped the low-slung Mercedes in Le Mans back in 1999...I think it was '99. What a picture that was.

So, where did Hamilton end up in this mess. Ninth place after starting in 17th and being one of the ones to look like a hydroplane. Because his engine kept running he was allowed to continue the race. His historic ride of nine podium finishes in a row has come to an end. I missed that big, broad smile at the races end. He actually stated in 10th, but after he went off the track his new position was 17th on the restart. Yes, I said restart, I can't remember the last time I saw a red flagged Formula One race.