Monday

INDYCAR IN FLORIDA

WILL POWER, 2ND - JUAN PABLO MONTOYA, 1ST - TONY KANAAN, 3RD

I am happy with the way this season-opener ended. Juan Pablo Montoya has always been one of my favorites since his Formula One days. Since his return to open-wheel racing he has proved what a good driver he is. First for today followed by teammate Will Power (I still love that name) and Tony Kanaan in third. Kanaan still remains one of my favorites in the series.

My other favorite is Takumo Sato who came in 13th.

Two others that were favorites to watch was the Ed Carpenter Team of Ed Carpenter doing ovals and Mike Conway doing street/road tracks. Carpenter's car has joined the Sarah Fisher team and Mike Conway has moved on to World Endurance Racing....I wish him well.


photo credit: © 2015 USA TODAY
video credit: © 2015 IndyCar / YouTube