Sunday

FORMULA E IN ENGLAND - RACE TWO

SAM BIRD

Stephane Sarrazin was the winner, but was given a 49 second penalty for excessive energy usage. A very heavy penalty for something that makes no sense to me. I really need someone to explain to me why excessive energy use is a problem. Taking over in first place was Sam Bird. Second went to
Jerome d'Ambrosio came in second with Loic Duval in third. The new season will start quicker than you can blink an eye, until them no more whining, whirling, squawking, screeching of these electrics. Obviously I still have a hard time getting used to the sound or should I say the lack of it.

  NELSON PIQUET - THE WORLD CHAMPION OF FORMULA E

In this final race of the season, Nelson Piquet came in seventh, but that was good enough to give him that championship title by one point.

photo credit: © 2015 FIA Formula E