Sunday

INDYCAR IN CALIFORNIA


I sure don't know why I never liked ovals in the past because they really leave biting your nails on the edge of your seat. This race sure didn't end up like I thought it would. Five hundred miles of torture. At the mid point of the race all my favorites were in the top five or six spots. Then Ed Carpenter and his teammate collided together and it was all down hill except for Tony Kanaan who came in second and Juan Pablo Montoya who came in fourth. Leaving only Takuma Sato of my favorites who ended up in 18th after running in first for many laps.

The winner was Graham Rahal who had is first win in a 124 races. He has to be a happy camper. Second went to Tony Kanaan and third went to Marco Andretti who also has to be very happy.



photo credit: © 2015 Crash.net
video credit: © 2015 YouTube