Tuesday

CATAWIKI

Some people have asked why I started posting online auctions along with the regular auctions. I always did post online auctions, but during the winter there seemed to be a flood of them. Mainly from BNO (Bid Network Online) and Catawiki. With Catawiki being, by far, the most aggressive I have ever seen. It didn't seem likely that they could keep up the pace. So far I have been proven wrong. In February I took a chance and bid on something which I ended up with the winning bid. I liked the way that it was handled, very timely and clear, and I was pleased with my win. Until I hear some totally negative feedback I will continue to post their offerings. I go to many auctions throughout the year and this was the first time I tried an online auction. I am pleased. Check them out.