Tuesday

THE INDY 500 IN INDIANA

I can hardly contain myself over this win. As you all know Takuma Sato is one of my favorites and I am turning cart-wheels, in my head anyway. I had many people tell me I was wasting my time with him and what did I hear from them after his win.....NOTHING.  I have these favorites, but the truth is that I am very happy for whoever wins. They all do something that I can't. I had my usual favorites Ed Carpenter, Tony Kanaan, Takuma Sato and I through in rookie Ed Jones just for good measure. Each one had their time in the Sun and made the whole race exiting for me. They ended up in this order: First Japanese driver to ever win - Takuma Sato, rookie Ed Jones - 3rd, Tony Kanaan - 5th - Ed Carpenter - 11th. The only person I would have added to this list was Sebastian Bourdais who had been injured in an accident last week during qualifing. The race was not without its accidents which  are really scary to watch

photo credit: © 2017 indycar.com
video credit: © 2017 youtube.com