Wednesday

NOTE OF NOTE

So, here we are at the end of 2017. As all years go they are way too fast. Several things have gone on this year related to this site. I always like the racing and wasn't disappointed. I find Indy Car always exciting and Formula One not so much these days. I say "these days" and what I really mean is the last 20 years. Still, Formula One can get you to your feet, but when it is boring it is really boring. I suspect that we will see an interesting year in both series.

I was very happy to see the large amount of auctions in the month of December. I think that it is the most we have had in many, many years. I got to go to more auctions this year than I have in several years. Of course, in other years I was doing a lot of traveling not related to auctions. The auctions that I went to were excellent, well run, lots of fine products and a buyer's market.

I am wishing each and every one of you a very Happy New Year. For several years I lived in an area that had many people from all around the world. I had many friends from all of these far off places and we celebrated the New Year of each and every one. So they ran from the end of December to the middle of March. I hate to say it, but by the time we hit the last one I was begging for it to be over.