Monday

INDYCAR IN MICHIGAN - RACE TWO



Ryan Hunter-Reay, who came in second yesterday, was the winner with a car that looked like it was shot up with some kind of drug. Will Power, who won yesterday, came in second. So, they just flipped positions. Third went to Ed Jones and I was happy to see that.

Robert Wickens ended in 6th place....Tony Kanaan finished in 7th and Takuma Sato, after a rough day finished in 17th. Tough day for Ed Carpenter's team finishing in 18th and 23rd.

For the first time ever, they say, the Corvette Pace Car crashed into the wall in the Pace Lap. It seems to me that a few years ago a safety car in Formula One was hit by a race car. About 15 years ago in Cyprus I saw a safety car roll over in the mountains during a FIA Rally. I wish I could remember this, but I think that about 40 years ago a helicopter crashed on a race track during a race...can't remember where this was...tell me if you know.