Sunday

INDYCAR IN INDIANA

This was not a very exciting race, but a race is a race. Simon Pagenuad won again and there was no question about it. He was followed by Helio Castroneves and James Hinchcliffe. Haven't heard much from Castroneves this year, so, I am sure that he needed this second place. James Hinchcliffe is returning this year from a near fatal accident last year. That third place should stop the 'nay-sayers.'

Tony Kanaan unfortunately was out in the very first turn and the only out of the day. Juan Pablo Montoya came in 8th. Takumo Sato was 18th.

Another person I watched with interest was Matthew Brabham. He is the grandson of Jack Brabham who was one of my favorites in the 50's to the early 70''s. Yes, I was alive then. He is trying to follow in his granddad's foot-steps.....I hope he does well....16th today.

photo credit: © 2016 gpupdate.net