Thursday

DANICA SHOWS OFF HER NEW CAR

With only 2 months left until the Indy 500 Danica Patrick introduces her new and final car. At the ripe old age of 36 she is planning to retire after this Indy 500. I suspect that we will see her in this and other one-off races over the next three years or so. She hasn't raced in an Indy car since 2011. I know, I know...that was 7 years ago, but, hey, Juan Pablo Montoya was gone 15 years...came back and won. I wish that she had never left Indycar, but money calls. She has her lovers, a few since we and known her, and her haters, the idiots, but all eyes will be on her no matter where she finishes no matter if its first, four or at the end of the pack. I guess I will be watching also because she will be driving on my favorite team....Ed Carpenter Racing.


photo credit: © 2018 Indycar
 video credit: © 2018 YouTube